Friday 6 November 2015

Christmas Winners


Thank you to each and every one of you that entered my Christmas challenge, l knew it would be popular and we had lots of fantastic entries.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

So onto the winner of the prize of some digital images from our sponor Scrappers Delights chosen by Random Org



 No.29 Ursula

Congratulations Ursula - please contact Brenda before next thursday (12th) to claim your prize - details on the sidebar and help yourself to the winners banner for your blog too.

This weeks Top 5 was a difficult choice and my teamies helped me out - thank you teamies

In no particular order this weeks top five are:-

No 24 Joan

No 63 Karen

No78 Silje

No 132 Plony


No 199 Nicola

Congratulations to all our top five - l would have like to have picked more as it was such a difficuly choice.  Please feel free to take the Top 5 banner from the sidebar and add it to your blogs.

Please come back tomorrow for the new challenge hosted by the lovely Mervi x

3 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Thank-you so very much ladies for selecting my card amongst your Top 5. I'm delighted as standards sure were high. Congratulations to Ursula, Joan, Karen, Silje and Plony - super to be in your company as your projects really are all fantastic. Happy Weekend! Nicola x

Karen said...

I am honored to be one of your Top Five! What a thrill and a blessing. Congratulations to everyone... your work is beautiful! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

ursula Uphof said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner. I think the cards of the top 5 were stunning and say congratulations ladies. Well done. Thanks to the DT for all your inspiration. I have emailed Brenda...Ursula xxx