Friday 24 July 2015

Winners of Add a Banner or Flag


Thank you to everyone that entered my challenge this week - we had lots of wonderful entries which always makes it a difficult choice of picking the top five. So here are this weeks winners

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

Firstly the winner of a selection of images from Nicecrane chosen by Random Org is....

No 11 Cazzy who used a lovely banner embossing folder.

Please contact Brenda to claim your prize - details in the sidebar.

The top five this week in no particular order are

No. 9 Sam

No 26 Iwona
P7194802

No 35 Di

No 41 Samra who made two stunners

No 49 Babs

Well done to all the winners - please help yourself the the winner/top five banner and add it to your blog.

Hope you all come back tomorrow for the new challenge which Tracy Mouse is hosting.

x Susan x

5 comments:

Babs said...

Thank you everybody for choosing my card as one of the top 5 I am so made up..congratulations to the other winners too..xx

Samra said...

Oh, wow!!! Thank you so very kindly for selecting one of my cards as part of Top 5!! I am truly honored! I would like to congratulate the winner and other Top 5's :)
Thank you again! I will proudly display the Top 5 badge on my blog :)

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Thank you very much for Top5!! Big Hug! Iwona

Whisper said...

Aaaah thanks for picking me in your Top 5 and well done to all the other winners too, Luv Sam x

Cazzy said...

Thank you for picking me Mr Random, and congratulations to the top 5.

Cazzy x