Friday 20 February 2015

Any Occasion Other than Birthday - Winners and Top Five

Hi All

Another bumper week, we have enjoyed visiting you.

Winners links removed to comply with GDPR

The winners:


The prize from jiggery makery goes to 70 sandy

and the winner of my mystery prize is 181 cebelica 

Please contact me to redeem your prizes tracycswp@gmail.com

Our Top five - please display the blinkie with pride

1 - Birgit



37 - Donna


45 - Julie

country garden card

93 - Paper Profusion


161 - Deonna


We look forward to seeing you tomorrow for a new challenge.

Tracy


4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Paper Profusion said...

Very many thanks ladies for selecting me amongst your Top 5. Congrats to Sandy, Cebelica, Birgit, Donna, Julie and Deonna too. Nicola x

cebelica said...

Yay, I'm one of the lucky winners. Thank you very much Tracy! I've already sent you an e-mail. :) Congrats to the other winner and top 5 as well! xx

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm thrilled to be among your Top 5! Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners. xxD