Friday, 5 July 2013

Lavender and Lace winners


Good afternoon all you crafty Peeps, I am just popping in with the winners of you Lavender and Lace challenge and my goodness there were some beautiful creations so that you all so much for making it such a great challenge.

So I will get right to the winner of the voucher for Pin and Tack as selected by Randon Or., who is.......................

(please read on as well Susan)

Well done Susan, please mail me with your details so I can get your prize sorted.


And this weeks Top 5 in alphabetical order....................





Congratulations to you all, please go and collect our Top 5 badge to display on your won blogs. I will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge for you all.



4 comments:

  1. Yay I made the top 5! Thank you! Well done on your win Susan, super card...I love the Fabulous Fashion art work too! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies, beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo thank you Mr RO for picking me and also to the team for picking my card in the top 5 this week. Congrats to all the other lovely winners too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card to be in the top 5.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10