Friday, 12 July 2013

Favourite Things Winner


Good afternoon to you all, time to announce the winners of our Favourite Things challenge and goodness me what a popular one it was, thank you all soooooooooooo much for your wonderful entries.

And I am pleased to tell you the winner as selected by Ramdon Org., who will receive the images from DigiStamp Boutique is.............................


Well done Jenny, Please mail me so I can get your prize arranged and don't forget to collect our winners badge for your own blog.

And in no particular order this weeks Top 5 which really was a difficult task with so many fabulous entries..............

Congratulation to you all, such well deserved recognition. Please all collect our Top 5 logo to display on your own blogs with pride.

Tracy Mouse will be along bright and early tomorrow with a brand new challenge for you.


7 comments:

  1. Soooooo excited! I won. I love digistampboutique images. Thank you so much and congrats to the Top 5 winners! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to earn a badge here! Thanks so much! Congrats to everyone! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrulation for all.
    When my name in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrulation for all.
    When my name in there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for selecting my dahlia card in the top 5! (Just returned from vacation...) Congratulations everyone! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in the fun and please do leave us a comment or any suggestions you have.

Allsorts DT team xxx

09 10