Saturday 10 April 2010

Winner Challenge #46

Good morning. Thank you to all that entered my no DP's challenge last week. We had some awesome entries even though some said they found it difficult!!! As always though there can only be one winner and that lucky person is......................................

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1 Max: 140
Result: 55
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

That's you Claire with this stunning card
Congratulations. Please could you contact me on jesimpson@mar08.freeserve.co.uk so that I can pass on your details to Sally Ann at Digistamp Boutique.

Now my TOP5 for this week in no particular order:





Kath

Thank you ladies these are all gorgeous works of art and truly worthy of the Allsorts TOP5 logo to display with pride.

Hope you can all join ius again this week with Brenda's challenge.
Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Caroljenks said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your Top 5 :)
I'm so chuffed to be in there with those fantastic cards :)

Carol x

The Stamp Man said...

Thank you for picking me in your Top 5 too! I'm thrilled to bits, especially having seen some of the lovely cards entered.

A great finish to a fabulous day!

Jill

Kath Stewart said...

wow thank you so much for picking me for the Top 5....well done to Claire with her gorgeous card and the other Top 5'ers...all fantastic cards...hugs kath xxxx